Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Ideal Life (Part 2)

If I could live anywhere, I know I'd choose Sedona, Arizona (again).  Somewhere secluded and quiet, where I could watch my quails every morning.  I miss my quails.

I'd hike deep into the canyons and leave every problem in the world behind.  Trust me.  It works.  It's magical.  It feels strange being this far away from the magic.

The stars would keep me company at night.  Open skies are honest.  Safe.  I feel secure, knowing where I am in the universe.

My house would be small, with clean white walls and purposeful hints of color.  Worn wooden flooring and simple architectural details.  Minimal accessories to add character.  I'd change them often to keep things interesting.

I would grow flower gardens, vegetable gardens, herbs and houseplants.  The hummingbirds would never leave.  I'd have fruit trees, too.  (Okay, maybe now I'm getting a little greedy!  But this is my fantasy, right?)

Well, that's good for now.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment